Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Life in the Hub

When we moved Into our hub we wanted to tell people what our hub is like and we use it , So I made a poem on the hub and what I like and don't like 
Enjoy!

This is one truly magnificent hub
 It really is one whole club,
The hub amazing and cool as can be
If you come in the hub you would truly see
Some of my goods and some of bad
If I were to leave the hub I would truly be sad
 I like that one table, the one that's very stable
The table is short and you can kneel down on it without a chair
If we didn't have those it wouldn't be fair I must say the hub is not all goods I would add some tinted windows that people can't see through from outside and maybe a speaker
If we had those we could be superb seekers
This is great so huge in its glory They call us the one and only Kauri!
The tree that give life, the tree that give grace
In here we are all winners of the race!


1 comment:

  1. Hi carrie
    I really like the way how you have puntucatied your writing correctly and have a lot of information in your writing.

    Keep on blogging
    Ana

    ReplyDelete