Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

School Chant

                          SHIMMY SHIMMY AYE CHANT


HEY YO PCS HERE AYE LETS LEARN
PCS that's where were from, we are brave and we are strong,
SHIMMY SHIMMY LEARNERS
LEARNING ALL THE WAY
WE CAN SHIMMY SHIMMY AYE WE ARE RESPECTFUL
every day!
WE ARE ALL CONNECTED And a happy happy hub
My hub is my family and my family is great!
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE AND KIND
R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me!
WE ARE A PRETTY COOL SCHOOL AND THIS IS WHAT
WE DO
This is PCS! And This is what we do  best!

This is my chant that we had to make for our school, I did my chant with Lily. The chant is out our school and our expectations

1 comment:

  1. kia ora carrie im Larissa and i really like your shimmy shimmy aye chant it is very creative my class made a chant too

    ReplyDelete